Visa Support

As a licensed and recognized language school under the Ministry of Education, AUA can assist in securing on non-immigrant ED visa for the student who apply to study Thai for one year. The ED visa is a non-immigrant visa for the purpose of study. Application for this visa must be made outside of Thailand at a Thai Consulate or […]


3 January 2023