Visa Support

As a licensed and recognized language school under the Ministry of Education, AUA can assist in securing on non-immigrant ED visa for the student who apply to study Thai for one year. The ED visa is a non-immigrant visa for the purpose of study. Application for this visa must be made outside of Thailand at a Thai Consulate or […]


3 January 2023


Accommodation AUA does not provide the accommodation service, and we do not have any further details about the rates, or the quality of the rooms. The following list is made only to give you convenience for the first few days or weeks. The name marked with * is within walking distance to AUA. Hotels * […]


22 November 2022